Join us for lectures and timely discussions of cyber security topics at our annual Cyber Security Day Conference on Thursday, October 6 at the Ohio Department of Agriculture in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.
the Ohio Department of Administrative Services' Office of Information Technology sponsors this opportunity for cyber security professionals to network with peers and industry experts.
The event provides an opportunity for the Ohio cyber security professionals to learn some of the latest trends happening in the cyber security world. This highly infomrmative day with include the following speakers:
- Scott Montogomery - Intel Security
- Brent Huston - Microsolved, Inc.
- Bob Smock - Gartner Consulting
- Robert E. White II - FBI
- C. Matthew Curtin - Interhack Corporation
- Simon Herring - Ubersecure
- Aaron Arsari - Central Ohio OWASP
- Steve Holton - State of Ohio
To learn more on each of these speakers and/or their topics go to the full agenda here.
Who should attend?
- Technology leaders
- CIO's, CISO's IT administrators
- Security and other IT staff
Registration is now open! for presenter updates, full agenda and register, visit the registration page. We hope to see you there!
Categories: | Tags: | View Count: (1767) | Return