Ohio.gov  |   State Agencies   |   Online Services
You are here : Incidents  >  Report an incident  >  Citizen Issues
Citizen Issues

FTC Complaint Assistant - Report phone scams, identity theft, personal information disclosure, etc.

Local Police Department - For life threatening emergencies, dial 911. For suspicious activity, call your local police department.

Suspicious Activity Reporting - To report suspicious activity to Ohio Homeland Security